- Find my Car
- Roof racks
Pull up your rig, get your mates and grab your gear
Yakima’s all new heavy duty LockN’Load base racks are the ideal solution to all your adventure and commercial carrying needs.
Yakima claims its LockN’Load base racks allows users to break free from the confines of their vehicle’s conventional load space by notably boosting carrying capacity, leaving more room inside the vehicle.
With a 75kg load rating (per bar), LockN’Load aero roof bars bolt directly to a new low rise leg with a wide, sturdy base optimised for track and fixed point vehicle fits.
The company says super tough design pairs robust aluminium aero bars with an airflow diffuser ridge to create a sleek finish which minimises noise, increases fuel efficiency and stops load slippage.
The LockN’Load offers a customisable design to fit your off-road and touring vehicle, and is compatible with Yakima’s existing accessories. With its integrated tie-down points, there is no need to purchase additional eye-bolts for your tie-down straps.
“This is one of the most solid and efficient designs we have ever released and I am proud to say that it has been designed in Australia by Australian engineers for the Australian lifestyle,” Yakima Brand Director, Mr Chris Lyons said.
LockN’Load’s solid structural fitting system ensures the safety of your gear – regardless of how tough the terrain – and that the product offers a cool aesthetic not traditional in this category.
Key Features Include:
· Ideal for stowing equipment and luggage when additional cargo room is needed
· Bonus bottle opener integrated into the design for on–the-go travellers
· Solid fitting system ensures gear is safe and secure no matter where you go
· Vehicle-specific fits – customised design, not one size fits all
· Reduced noise – aerodynamic bars and rubber load strip with airflow diffuser ridge to reduce wind noise.
· Integrated tie-down points – no need to purchase an eye-bolt or any other tie-down accessory
· Usability – open bar T-slot channel for easy accessory mounting, no infill cutting required
· Rugged aluminium aero bar with universal HD T-slot channel for a sleek modern look
· Security – lockable covers with SKS lock cores and keys
· Engineered in Australia for Australians
· Compatibility – use existing accessories without any problems
For more information, current fits and stockists, visit www.yakima.com.au
Last updated: 14th June 2016